The Creative Blueprint is the Sector Skills Agreement for the Creative & Cultural Industries.
The Sector Skills Agreement is altering the way skills are demanded, developed and delivered to the creative and cultural sector. It is an action plan putting employers in control of shaping the industry's future by:
- assessing the short and long term skills needs
- mapping out the factors needed for change in the sector
- reviewing the training that is currently provided
- analysing the main gaps and weaknesses
- agreeing how we will work with key funding partners.
The Creative Blueprint is at the heart of everything we do as an organisation. All our flagship projects have been developed in response to Blueprint findings. We publicly launched the individual nations documents in June 2008 for England, Scotland, Wales/Cymru and Northern Ireland.
The first of our sector-specific Blueprints have been published and are available to download. (Other sectors coming soon.)