Accessing start-up and growth finance has always been difficult for innovative businesses. Although the economic downturn has not stopped entrepreneurs from having ideas; it has made it more difficult to obtain funding. The event focusing on the seed fund linked to business incubators and clusters will be held in Delft, Netherlands on 28-29 October 2009.
To help client businesses source funding, many leading business incubators and clusters are looking for ways to influence and stimulate the development of early stage finance. Investors are also facing many challenges in the current economic climate. More than ever investors are looking for a strong deal flow of high potential firms in which to invest.
During this event, the ACHIEVE MORE Partnership will bring together business incubators, investors and clusters, providing opportunities to learn about:
- Structuring Seed Funds linked to business incubators and clusters
- The key factors to consider when operating a Seed Fund linked to a business incubator
- Models of innovative and successful Seed Funds
- The wide range of public and private sources of funding opportunities available now
- Developing Business Angel networks and linking incubators and clusters to existing funds.
To find out more about the event and to register, please go to www.ukbi.co.uk
To download the event brochure please click here
Cost to attend:
ACHIEVE MORE Members - €99
Non Members - €199