The CIIC assist firms in the creative industries sector to make a larger contribution to the Australian economy.
The CIIC helps small and medium size (SMEs) businesses improve their productivity and competitiveness by providing professional business advisory and development services. The Centre also builds collaboration between researchers and businesses, and assists creative businesses to access the latest technologies and market specific information.
The Government has partnered with the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) to deliver creative firms with a wide range of targeted services including:
- A comprehensive Business Review.
- Financial support to help firms implement recommendations of the Business Review.
- Ongoing mentoring and advice to firms as they implement change.
- New firm incubation.
- Linking firms with the best market knowledge and research available.
- Help with accessing other Government programs and cutting red tape.
- Industry intelligence, workshops and networking opportunities.
The Centre offers services to firms across Australia. The Centre is headquartered at the UTS City Campus in Sydney, and has a network of Business Advisers located around the country working one on one with firms.
The CIIC assists creative industry SMEs including design, publishing, writing, architecture, visual arts, television, radio, advertising, film, performing arts, music, games, and interactive content.