The topics and the dates may be subject to change, so check this page regularly for updates:
- Creativity and Innovation and the knowledge society - 16 February 2009
Debate on how the free movement of knowledge can both inspire creativity and innovation in Europe and contribute to an important modernisation of Europe in light of economic and social challenges. The event will deal especially with the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
- Education for creativity and innovation - 30 March 2009
Debate on the importance of education for developing creative, innovative and entrepreneurial societies.
- Creativity and Innovation in the public sector - 13 May 2009
Debate focused on innovation in the public sector through integration of technologies and innovation of processes, in particular in the fields of health, education and social services.
- Creativity and Innovation and sustainable development - 10 June 2009
Debate on eco-innovation with particular attention to climate change, security of energy supply and the issue of innovation and job-creation
- Cultural diversity as basis for Creativity and Innovation - 14 october 2009
Debate organised to explore Europe’s potential for C&I due to its intercultural nature.
- Creative arts and Industries - 17 November 2009
Debate about the role of creative arts in industrial design and development